When I posted this on cricut.com, someone replied back that they carried a bottle of zig-zag with them just for that reason. I just started to laugh because it reminded me of Jeff Foxworth's skit "You might be a redneck if..." I wrote back my own top 10 ten "you might be a Scrap-A-Holic if.." list. So for your enjoyment here is my list.
You might be a Scrap-A-Holic if you...
10. Carry a Zig Zag pen in your purse
9. Bring a box of Scrapbook supplies with you on a plane and make cards a mile-high off the ground (I did that last summer---Who wants to read on a plane when you can scrapbook on a plane)
8. Subscribe to the newspaper just to get JoAnn's and Michael's 40-50% off coupons
7. Have more scrapbook supplies than make-up supplies.
6. Have more Scrapbooking gadgets than kitchen gadgets.
5. have ever had to eat in the living room because all your scrapbooking projects were all over the kitchen table
4. have a husband that is afraid to go with you into Michael's or JoAnn's
3. have started your own business just to justify all the money that you spend on scrapbook supplies
2. can admit that you have scraplifted an idea from cricut.com (shh...I won't tell)
1. spend money on scrapbook supplies and hide the reciepts from your husband.
This week I will be trying to prepare for my first craft show at my sister in law's house. I'm still trying to figure out how to set up the table and debating whether or not to invest in one of those credit/debit card machines.
Have a scra-happy kinda week!!! TTFN!!!